Antique Copper and Genuine Pearl Pendant on Beaded Chain Necklace
Combining the traditional magic of freshwater pearls with the rustic aspects of hammer textured, richly oxidized copper, this pendant necklace features a unique hand forged disc, antiqued and embellished with a peacock iris pearl, on a beaded chain of handmade figure 8 infinity links and matching luster pearls.
- Chain length: Adjusts 14"- 19 inches
- Links: 1/2" and 1/4" long
- Pendant: 1 5/8" L x 1" W
- Processing time: 5- 6 business days
- Rustic / Primitive
- Boho / Edgy
- Raw copper
- Industrial sheeting
- Freshwater Pearls
- Nontoxic antiquing agent
- Construction details:
- The blue-green pendant pearl is mounted on a red tip head pin and cradled in the center of etched circular indentations in the slightly convex disk.
- The pendant connects to the chain with a wrapped copper connector link.
- A handcrafted hook and eye clasp allows the adjustable length necklace transform from 14 inch choker up to a full 19 inches.
Copper is traditional for a 7th wedding anniversary gift, and the pearl is the birthstone for June.
As each of these necklaces is individually handcrafted and made to order, no two will be identical in shape, texture, or color.